Millstream Moldova has a streong team of partners who all have 1 clear objective: make the dairy farm into a success. It is a combination between Dutch and Moldovan partners and they are willing to create a well functioning, sustainable and profitable farm that will bring high quality milk and farming techniques into Moldova and make the nex step in development of this country.
The Dutch partners:
- Sjack and Miranda Snepvangers (Dairy farmers in The Netherlands)
- Jim Boet (Manager of the Moldovan farm)
- Jan Willem Borgers (Veterinairian in The Netherlands)
- Henk de Jong (lawyer and entrepreneur)
- FMO (Dutch Developmentbank)
For further info about the Dutch partners:
The Moldovan Partners:
- Iwan Guranda (local Agricultural entrepeneur)
- Lapmol (Milk factory)
For further info about the Moldovan partners:
besides these partners there is close coopertaion with other adivisors / partners that help to the success of this project:
- Euromol (financial and legal consultancy company in Moldova)
- Ministry of Agricultural affairs in Moldova
- Jan van Laar (Agriment: Agricultural advisor).
Despite the strong differences in culture, there is a great sens of understanding between the partners to achieve the same objective: start and build up a well functioning dairy farm in Moldava.